Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Angel


Our little sweetheart had to have surgery on July 7th at primary childrens hospital. We are so blessed to have her in our lives she means more to us than any thing in the world we just feel like the luckiest parents to have her as our daughter she is so sweet and we love her so much. As parents it was the hardest day of our lives to hand her over to the surgeon and put our trust in him to take care of her. We are so greateful for everyones prayers and love durring all of this. We know she was watched over by our heavenly father and felt everyones love & prayers for her. She has been so great and is recovery amazing. We love you Sayla Solana you are our little angel.

8 comments:

Heather Lee said...

I hope precious little Sayla heals well. Let me know if you need anything. Do you have any meals coming? I know that when you have a sick baby you can't get anything else done so really, please let me know if you need some El Pollo Loco =)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I didn't even know...what happened?? Do you need anything?

Hafer Family said...

I'm so glad all went well. she is so precious. miss you all

Val Murphy said...

Hey you guys, let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We hope things continue to go well for your cute little girl (who by the way looks so much like you Sommer)! You'll be in our prayers!

CharLee Carn said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well in her surgery. She is so sweet and adorable! Know that were thinking of you guys!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

I am so sorry! I had no idea! I am glad to hear all went well. That really would have been hard to hand her over. If there is anything we can do for you let us know. we only are a few doors done. so really anything we can do to help.

Kelsey Shelley said...

I just came across your blog...and it is so crazy to see what everyone has been up to since high school! Your baby is so beautiful and I hope everything is well with her! Your blog is so fun to read, and you sound so happy with life!

CrAiG & MaNdIe SuE said...

Sommer I was so excited to see you at parker and allys wedding, you look so good!! your little familyl is soo cute!! and here is my blog so save it ok!!