Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hospital Visit # 1 and # 2




so we went for our weekly check up this thursday and i had high blood pressure so the dr. had us go over to the hospital for some fun testing and everything went back to normal so i was able to go home but had to go back the next day for check up also at labor and delivery, we cant believe we only have 3 weeks left tell saylas due date. everything is going good with her and me just have to watch my blood pressure for now but we both are doing great and i cant wait tell she is finally ready to come out. We are packed and ready to go to the hospital at any time!

5 comments:

Sally Barrington said...

I love these pictures. just how I would imagine it to be Ryan board out of his mind and sommer just as awake and attentive as ever. thanks for the giggle!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

YOU BETTER BE SENDING ME A TEXT WHEN YOU'RE WATER BREAKS!

Cody and Jessie said...

Love the pics! I'm so excited that you guys are so close to having you baby! On Sunday, I heard that you guys got called to nursery... Random. But I just got called in too, so maybe I'll c ya there :)

andrea garber said...

I can't believe how stinkin cute you are prego! I love it! I am so excited for Sayla to get here. Please let us know when she does so we can help out!

andrea garber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.