Friday, March 28, 2008

Sayla Solana Schwarz








Baby Sayla is finally here. She was born on Thursday, March 27th at 8:35AM. She weighed 7lbs2oz and was 19in long. Sommer and Ryan are just in heaven with their new little bundle of joy. Here are some first photos of little Sayla. Sorry the pictures aren't too great of quality (they were taken with Ryan's iphone). There will be more to follow and there is a slide show of Sayla on Ashlyn and Tyson Benson's blog @ http://www.bensonfun.blogspot.com/ .

5 comments:

Sally Barrington said...

Oh my word she is perfect! I'm so happy for you guys. What a beauty. I can't wait for her to came home and play! Kisses for Sayla!!!!

Sally Barrington said...

Not to comment too much but, I just saw her slide show and the girl just gets more beautiful as she gets older. Good job Summer and Ryan!

Murray Family said...

CONGRATS!! She is gorgeous! I can see a little of both of you in her! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Scott and Mal said...

She's beautiful! congratulations you guys!!!

Heather Lee said...

hooray for a beautiful healthy baby! I wish you a speedy recovery and can't wait to hold this sweet little girl, I already miss the teeny tiny baby stage.