Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sayla's Baby Blessing






This past sunday ryan gave sayla her baby blessing. It was so special to hear and see all of the people in her life that love and care for her. It was a great experience as a mother to see my husband give our daughter a blessing. Sayla wore my baby blessing dress from 20 years ago when i was blessed by my dad, thanks to my mom who kept the dress in great shape sayla was able to wear it for her blessing also. On the inside of the dress and the blanket that went with the blessing gown was hand stiched my middle name "Solana" which is also Saylas middle name, it was a great little suprise when we saw that on the dress, it worked out perfect for her to be blessed in it also. We went up to the Schwarz's after for lunch we had lots of yummy foods and adorable cupcakes from grandma blomquist.

No comments: