Saturday, May 10, 2008

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS






so last saturday we got to go the Real Soccer game and they were playing David Beckham!!! Me and lacey just about died when we saw him!! we sat about 3 rows from his first goal and were so close to him! he gave us a smile when we were yelling for him! the poor boys didnt like it that much us girls drooling over him but you know they were secretly excited to see him to. here are some pics of the game! Then we have also had the NBA playoffs going on so pretty much every day and night we have on a game on one of our tvs. Here is a pic at playoff game at the ES arena GO JAZZ!!!!!

5 comments:

Paisley Quilt Works said...

Som- i love all the new photos. Sayla is such a lucky girl to have such an amazing mom. I am so proud of you and you have always been a amazing aunt to Gavin. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing mother's day today.

Kelli Schwarz said...

Way fun!! It looks like it was such a nice night. OK...well I do love soccer! I can't believe you were that close to Beckham! I will have to hear the details about that! I would be right along with you and Lacy. He is so gorgeous! Baby Sayla is as cute as ever. Thanks for watching Cooper. He loves having people at his games. He felt so cool with you coming to watch!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Okay, I love David. I'm so jealous. He's so freaking hot. Austin would die if he read this, by the way--but I know he won't so we are good. The baby blessing pictures are adorable. You look so good! I hope I look just like you when I'm pregnant and after I have the baby. Happy Mother's Day yesterday!!!

Lacey said...

oh yeah that day i will remember for a long time. thanks for letting us stay at your house while we were there. we had a fun time. Ryan did such an amazing job with Sayla's blessing. What a great daddy you chose for Sayla to have. Hope we see you guys soon.

CharLee Carn said...

How fun! I can't believe you saw DAVID BECKHAM...my dream ha ha jk! Hope everything is going good for you guys and your cute baby! Talk to you soon!