Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ear piercing, Bathtime, Bottle holding...oh my!!






So this has been an eventfull week for our little Say Say she got her ear pierced on tuesday!! That was not an easy time I thought I could hold her durring it but I was wrong so her aunt ash held her tight so she couldnt move when he pierced her little ears. We put little baby pearls in her ears they are so cute but at first I was a littler nervous about them but they have grown on me and ry. We just think she looks grown up but i think we have to come to realization that she is growing up and learn to deal with our little girl getting bigger. Another big girl thing she did was she held her own bottle for the first time, Ryan was feeding her the night time bottle and she held it the WHOLE time she was drinking. It was so cute she loves her little night time bottle. And here is a little picture of Sayla in the tub she is slowly moving out of the sink to the tub. When we were taking pictures of sayla in her earings for the first time woody wanted to come take some pictures also so we got all us three in one.

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

I love the earrings! She looks adorable :)

Lacey said...

Oh my look at our chubba chubba say say! I love the mother daughter matching pearl earings. I just want to pinch those cute cheeks! Welcome to the stab your babies ears club!

CharLee Carn said...

Thats so cute that you got her ears pierced!! She looks so cute!

Kelli Schwarz said...

So cute! I bet her earrings look adorable! We need to have her come over again, but next time, she has to be awake!!

Bianca said...

awwww! looking good little sayla. see you guys for dinner :)

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That's so cute! I love little babys with their ears peirced. I'll totally do it to mine that young too! SHe is growing up! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet!