Monday, August 4, 2008

Sommers Birthday 21!





for my 21st birthday the sunday before we had a italian pizza, food party at my moms house with the schwarz's also! it was so much fun the food was deliciouse like always at my moms house. I got so many fun gifts i loved them all! Sayla got me disney movies so we can watch thm together. Then on my birthday i got a pedicure then Ryan, Scottie, Nick, Cody, & I all went to market street for some crab and then went mini golfing at boondocks and lets just say i didnt win, not so good at the mini golf haha Then we drove home over the mountain and it was perfect time for the cedar hills fireworks so we watched them on the side of the road on suncrest.

1 comment:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Happy Birthday Som! I forgot that you're younger than me. Just a titch, but your a mom. holy cow. Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had fun...