Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt With Friends





Yesterday At 5 we had a neighborhood friend easter egg hunt at our park in rockwell. I turned out to be really fun and the kids loved it even tho it was a little cold at the end of it. The girls filled the eggs and the boys hide them very well for all the kids. Thanks to my mom we had lots of eggs to fill. Say loved to play with all the eggs before we hid them she would put them in her basket then take them out right after a fun little game of hers. Sayla looked so cute it was the first time we put pony tails in her hair! She looks adorable with them in I cant get enough of it. You never know pure love tell you have a child she is so sweet and wonderful. Hope every one has a great Easter! Happy Easter !!!

4 comments:

Murray Family said...

You weren't kidding when you said you had a million eggs!!! Whoa! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm sad we weren't able to go. Sayla's hair looks darling!

Lacey said...

cute pig tails! we love it!

Paisley Quilt Works said...

I love that last photo of her. soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Cody and Jessie said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture with all the babys! It's so cute!!