Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wedding Dress Shopping....



Yummy Zenn Bistro!

Lacey and I in bridesmaids funny dresses


cute nieces! b and sydney loved the dresses

All us sisters in a wedding dress crazy pictures....(my dress not so cute kinda like pretty in pink girls dress or is it sixteen candles?) so i took out those pictures tell i can get to OK from jess to put pictures of her on...thanks lawyer

so i know jess you DONT want me to post any pictures of you wedding dress shopping but i will only put your nick name jess not whole name ;) and john that isnt her real dress its a fun funny one. ;) my sisters and mom and I went 2 days in a row to help jess pick out a wedding dress! it was so much fun! we all got caried away and tried on dresses also for fun with jess. we also ate at this yummy place called Zenn Bistro a totaly girls place loved it!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Oh i am in for it with those two mini-me-bridezillas!