Monday, November 10, 2008

8 T.V. Shows I Love To Watch:
1- One Tree Hill
2- Deperate Housewives
3- Brothers & Sisters
4- Extreme home make over
5- Greys Anatomy
6- Gossip Girl
7- Dirty Sexy Money
8- Friends!!!! My favorite forever

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1-Saw Highschool Musical for the 2nd time....no comments please you guys know you love it too!
2- Ate Dinner at Tucanos with Scott, Ryan and Sayla @ Gateway
3- Breakfast From Kneaders- one of the best french toasts
4- Fell Asleep at 7pm the day before stayed up tell 2 am was tierd thanks to ryan and scott we talked all night
5- Watched Football with Ryan, Scott
6- Ordered My Christmas Cards
7- Did lots of Laundry
8- Played with Sayla

8 Favorite Places To Eat:
1-Asia De Cuba
2- Bombay House
3- Rice to Riches
4- Happy Sumo
5- Tommy Burger
6- Titos Tacos
7- Bread
8- Peter Lugars

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1- Sayla Talking, Walking
2- The Holidays
3- The Holiday Music
4- Getting out our Christmas tree---dont worry guys I wont put it out as early as I did last year
5- Owning our own home
6- sleep
7- disney on ice!! FRIDAY
8- Vacation?.....Probable wont happen anytime soon though but i can always wish ;)

8 People I Tag:
1- Lacey
2- Ashlyn
3- Andrea g.
4- Sally
5-Kylee
6- Molly
7- Kelli
8- Bianca

2 comments:

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Weird...we both posted the same post at the same time

Kelli Schwarz said...

So fun! Say goodbye to sleep for a very long time! I am looking forward to a vacation too! I am the same as you, who know when:)