Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Helmet Update


Right Before she had the helmet on

Her head shape now!~ SO MUCH BETTER

so I was trying to take pictures of Saylas head becaue every month i have tried to show how she has progressed from the day of her surgery to now from wearing the helmet as of today its getting rounder and rounder and we are so blessed for the results from the helmet. She is still wearing it we have a appt in december and we will see for how much longer hopefully it will get off soon. We are so blessed to have her in our life and how she has been recovering. Thanks for everyones prayers

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

She looks so good! I'm glad it has worked so well :). she is darling!

Paisley Quilt Works said...

wow the pictures really show the improvement. she looks tons better.

Jessica said...

The helmet is so worth it! She is looking great! Hopefully they'll tell you she only has to wear it when she sleeps for a few weeks when you go back in. She is so freakin cute! I can't wait to have a precious little girl!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Wow she is doing great! I think she is such a cute!

Sally Barrington said...

Dude that girl has one good lookin head!! She gets cuter and cuter everyday! I am her best friend you know! Hey, Say!!


p.s. fun tag. see what I can do.

MOLLY said...

i love the jazz game photos!! sayla is sooo darling, how fun! i tried to take sailor to the real game, but my brothers talked me out of it i was so mad, but was grateful after i froze to death. its good the jazz play indoors ;)