Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sayla's First Utah Jazz Game Last Night

we decided to see how sayla would do at a utah jazz game and to our suprise she LOVED it! all she did was stare around at all the people and lights. She even waved first at this random stranger who was waving at her. When the music started she would wiggle her body like she was dancing it was so cute! we went with uncle scottie and they played the old sonics which are now the oaklahoma city thunder which we won! and it was jerry sloans 1,000 win...SAYLA IS A JAZZ FAN!

this was her face just looking around the whole game at all the things going on everyone around us loved her


4 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't take it!

CharLee Carn said...

Sommer! She is so dang cute! You make such a cute a mom!

Sally Barrington said...

So I missed like three posts. Sorry dude. So here it goes... new York looked like so much fun! I totally love it that you rode bikes around! Next... Say Say is bt far the cutest!!! Her costume is to die for. Loveing it!! Jazz Game.. I'm super happy Say loved the game. I bet Ryan was thrilled about it!! Fun time! Sorry I got sooo behind. I'll try to do better!

Kelli Schwarz said...

So cute!